Do you need a quick verification of a stainless steel chemical composition or delivery condition? But you don’t have either the competence or the equipment to perform it your self? Then Sandvik can help you.
We have most equipment necessary in order to investigate and verify stainless steel and high alloyed materials, some of the questions we can help you with are:
- Comparison of the chemical composition of a material sample to a specification or standard.
- Metallographic investigation of a specific material sample to check for example presence of intermetallic phases or slag inclusions.
- Metallographic investigation of a specific material sample to establish delivery condition, heat treated or not heat treated?
- A quick surface analyses of a sample using light optical microscope or scanning electrone microscope in order to look for defects.
SCOPE OF WORK
A Sandvik material expert will perform the agreed verification and document the results in an email.
- A quick standard material verification according to agreement.
- Results and findings reported via email.
- Normal delivery time two weeks.
- Material sample.