How to order
What is Sandvik Stainless Service customer portal?
This web portal makes Sandvik’s stainless services more easily accessible; overview service offering, find contact information, place orders and manage project deliveries and see your technical reports.
Who can order from this customer portal?
- – Any company with a credit card for direct sales of services.
- – Companies with a supply agreement can get a monthly bill from Sandvik for all orders. If your company is interested in a supply agreement please contact us
How do I order from this customer portal?
It works like most webshops with a few additions.
- – First – sign up for a user account here.
- – Select the service you want to purchase, enter requested information and click on "Add to cart".
- – While in the shopping cart view (click on cart symbol in top right corner) and click on "Go to checkout".
- – If you are a supply agreement user add additional information related to your order such as project number, procurement number or similar. Press go to checkout again.
- – Now it is time to choose payment method
- – Request quotation (free) if you don't want to place an order just yet but want to be contacted by a materials engineer for discussions
- – Add to monthly invoice (frame agreement customer only) adds the project cost to your company's monthly bill
- – Direct payment (debit/credit card) to pay with VISA or MasterCard.
- – Direct payment (invoice) to pay with bank transfer.
- For payment methods Direct payment (Card) and (Invoice) Sandvik utilizes our partner Strömberg Distribution i Sandviken AB.
- – Fill in the requested information fields such as contact information
- – Read Terms of sale and then check the box "I AGREE TO SANDVIK THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SALE"
- – Press "Place order" to confirm
- – On the next page you will see an order number and your order will be visible under "My orders" on the "My Account" page
- – You will soon be contacted by a Sandvik project manager to confirm order details and delivery time.
What are the benefits of having a supply agreement?
With a supply agreement you get a company account and access to additional functions in the customer portal. This makes it easier to handle more users from the same company since it replicates your company governance structure with employees, managers and master account.
Your company have three different types of users depending on their work role:
- User accounts can place orders under a certain order limit, or if the sum is above the order limit the manager must confirm the order before it is released to Sandvik for processing.
- Manager accounts controlls a certain department id and manages users tied to it. The manager can see/add/remove users, sett order limits and manage orders and projects.
- The company master account is usually controlled by a procurement officer and manages all users and manager accounts and can see all projects and orders.
Each order is tied to a project id and/or deparment id to replicate how your company already set up to make administration easier. After each month it is possible to export orders tagged with project id and deparment id in Microsoft Excel or CSV format so you can import it into your business software.